Filthy properties,..... we just love them!
Since its foundation in 2000, imetas has become a specialist for contaminated conversion sites.
Profound know how about all phases of the complex processes of such developments, from acquisition, legal evaluations incl. post liability, financial feasibility, management of authorities, public law contracts up to the implementation of technical processes for cleaning or disposal of contaminated soils are part of our expertise.
Through our extensive experience, we are capable to repair the soil in an environmentally friendly manner, creating potentially new habitats for humans, animals, plants and groundwater.
In cooperation with Geobality Canada Inc. (www.geobality.ca) we are able to solve even difficult contaminations with biological methods.
Successfully remediating contaminated land means, above all, involving the people with their knowledge, experience, concerns and ideas for new ways.
In British Columbia we will successfully continue what we have started in Europe.
- Acquisition of suitable contaminated land in unique locations
- Finding the genius loci of the location
- Working out the appropriate framework conditions in cooperation with all relevant authorities, neighbors and affected First Nations
- Developing the urban planning concept and architecture
- Active implementation of sustainable development goals (SDG)
- Bio-Remediation of contaminated sites
- Realization of the projects in partnerships with other companies
Examples of imetas Brownfield Developments: